Terms and Conditions
“Cymphony” shall mean Trusted Interactions Group Limited
“We” shall mean Trusted Interactions Group Limited
“Supplier” shall mean Trusted Interactions Group Limited who are the Supplier primarily responsible for the provision of the service
“Client” shall mean the Company or sole trader or partnership who enter into an agreement by acceptance of these Terms and Conditions with Trusted Interactions Group Limited for the provision of Services
“Service” shall mean any service or services provided by Trusted Interactions Group Limited
1. The Service will be provided for a minimum term of ONE month.
2. Should either party wish to cease the service notice after this ONE month period, notice must be given in writing not less than ONE MONTH prior to the next billing date. A cancellation is not effective if a client continues to divert following notification of cancellation. In these circumstances the cancellation will become effective 30 days after the client removes the telephone divert. For the avoidance of doubt the next complete billing month following the date of notification or the divert being removed will be payable in full.
Cymphony Quality Guarantee Eligibility
3. Clients signed up to any of the following monthly Telephone Answering subscription plans are eligible for the Cymphony Quality Guarantee: Lite QG, Intermediate QG, Advanced QG
4. During the first 6 months of the service, any client that is signed up to a plan listed as eligible for the Cymphony Quality Guarantee has the right to terminate the service at any time with immediate effect if normal levels of service are not met. The client must have notified Cymphony in writing of any service issues and formally stated they would like to redeem their Quality Guarantee. If Cymphony has not rectified the service issues within two weeks of notification by the client then a refund of the previous month’s subscription and any unused calls will be issued.
5. Cymphony will provide personnel to answer incoming telephone calls in the name of the Client’s company as detailed on the booking form unless instructed otherwise. Our service provides you as standard a maximum of 12 concurrent calls, depending on total available channels.
6. A message will be taken for each call received and that message will be logged on the Cymphony Message Management system.
7. All messages will be held until the Client requests delivery of them unless it has been agreed that messages will be relayed upon receipt.
8. The Client may have the messages relayed in written form by way of either Email or SMS transmission.
9. Where requested, Cymphony will use its discretion to assess whether a message is urgent or important and relay the same via SMS to a designated mobile telephone, or via Email.
10. It is the sole responsibility of the Client to effect the successful diversion of all calls from its normal telephone to the number provided for the purpose of this service by Cymphony.
11. Clients who divert calls from a number where they use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) or any other security verification do so entirely at their own risk and Cymphony will not be responsible for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage or any economic loss. Clients are advised to use alternative numbers for such verification unless it is necessary for us to perform the Service.
12. We will use reasonable skill and care in providing our contracted services to you. Where clients grant us access to their computer systems they do so entirely at their own risk and we will not be responsible for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage or any economic loss.
13. Call Patching – the prices quoted assume call duration of not more than 20 minutes to UK land lines and 10 minutes to mobiles. International patched calls are charged separately. Cymphony reserves the right to either withdraw this service or levy a reasonable surcharge should the Client take calls that last longer than this. Cymphony cannot be responsible for the reliability of calls patched. Cymphony will attempt to patch callers through to up to TWO numbers before taking a normal message from the caller.
14. Weekend, weekday evenings and 24/7 Service – Clients using an extended cover service should note that the same personnel that answer the calls during the core weekday hours will not necessarily answer calls at other times due to changing shift patterns.
15. The prices quoted assume typical call duration of no more than 2.5 minutes. At its sole discretion Cymphony may charge Clients a surcharge if calls habitually take longer than this, normally in the form of an additional message charge.
16. In return for the standard charge Cymphony will endeavour to log the following information each time a call is taken: 1) The name of the caller 2) their telephone number, plus 3) a basic message, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you.
17. Cymphony are also able to take extended messages and the processing of other data at the request of the Client conditional on a surcharge for each such extended message. If it is felt necessary to make such a charge We will not do so without first agreeing a specific rate with the Client unless in accordance with 13 above.
18. Outbound calls, where required, made on behalf of Clients business’, e.g. follow up to sales leads, appointment diary booking call-backs, CRM and email enquiry responses, credit control calls, customer service calls, surveys etc are made at a time convenient to Cymphony, unless previously agreed with Clients who are paying our priority Emergency Outbound Response higher service level fee. Outbound calls will be costed and charged separately from the inbound call handling package depending on service level factors such as time taken, call knowledge complexity, international calls, weekend / evening calls, priority Emergency Outbound Response service level, patched calls, further admin required.
MANAGED LIVE CHAT
19. Cymphony will provide personnel to answer incoming live chats in the name of the Client’s company as detailed on the booking form unless instructed otherwise. Our service provides you as standard a maximum of 4 concurrent chats, depending on total available channels.
20. A conversation will be managed based on FAQ information given by the client. Should further follow up be required, a message will be taken wherever a chatter wishes and that message will be logged on the Cymphony Message Management system.
21. All messages will be held until the Client requests delivery of them unless it has been agreed that messages will be relayed upon receipt.
22. The Client may have the messages relayed in written form by way of either Email or SMS transmission.
23. Where requested, Cymphony will use its discretion to assess whether a message is urgent or important and relay the same via SMS to a designated mobile telephone, or via Email.
24. It is the sole responsibility of the Client to effect the successful implementation of the live chat code provided by Cymphony into their website.
25. Cymphony cannot be responsible for ensuring this is successfully implemented although it is essential for the provision of the Cymphony managed live chat service. Cymphony is unable to refund any payments should this facility not work for any reason.
26. Cymphony personnel will only answer incoming live chats between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am and 6pm on Saturdays & 10am-4pm Sundays, or as agreed with the clients during the setup process.
27. The prices quoted assume typical chat duration of no more than five minutes. At its sole discretion Cymphony may charge Clients a surcharge if chats habitually take longer than this, normally in the form of an additional live chat charge.
28. In return for the standard charge Cymphony will endeavour to log the following information each time a chat is taken: 1) The name of the caller 2) their telephone number, plus 3) a basic message, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you.
29. Cymphony are also able to manage more complex live chats and the processing of other data at the request of the Client conditional for a surcharge. If it is felt necessary to make such a charge We will not do so without first agreeing a specific rate with the Client unless in accordance with terms 25 and 26 above.
PA AND ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
30. Cymphony will provide personnel to provide personal assistant and administration Services where required.
31. Subject to specific package details, A personal assistant will be made available to Client on a first come first served basis.
32. All communication with a personal assistant shall be via the means agreed before the commencement of the Service.
33. Cymphony personnel will only will be available to provide the personal assistant and administrative service between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am and 6pm on Saturdays & 10am-5pm Sundays, or as agreed with the clients during the setup process.
34. The prices quoted assume a reasonable level of complexity and concurrent time reasonable expected of a personal assistant. At its sole discretion, Cymphony may charge Clients a surcharge if complexity or time concurrency exceeds this level.
35. All sums payable under this agreement, unless otherwise stated, are exclusive of VAT and other duties or taxes. VAT is due at UK rates.
36. Following completion of any free trial period the service must be cancelled in writing to avoid incurring Service charges.
37. The only method of payment that Cymphony accepts is Direct Debit and a Direct Debit must be completed upon the termination of any trial in order for the service to continue.
38. Admin charges and call, chat or time inclusive, or fixed service fee packages are paid monthly in advance with any additional usage charges being billed monthly in arrears.
39. One month’s tariff will also be taken at the outset by way of a fully refundable deposit that will be repaid on the termination of the service providing no sums are outstanding.
40. An additional charge may be made for messages delivered by any method other than email.
41. A variable Set Up/staff training fee per service may be taken at the outset. This may be increased to cover any complex/lengthy training.
42. All subsequent payments will be due within 7 days of our invoice date and We will process your payment using the Direct Debit details used to open the account. We do not accept credit card or cheques as a method of payment.
43. In the event of a direct debit payment failing a 3% bank admin fee, up to a maximum of £10, will be added to the account and immediate payment by credit/debit card required to fully clear the outstanding account and keep the line open until the direct debit is reinstated.
44. A standard fixed credit limit is applied to the accounts of all Clients, normally equal to one month package value. Cymphony reserve the right to request an interim payment if this is exceeded also to suspend the service if a credit limit is significantly exceeded or there is reasonable cause for concern regarding account payments.
45. Service prices are reviewed regularly in-line with good business practice and inflationary needs. Any increases will be reflected in the relevant monthly invoice. Should you object to any such increase please contact us within 30 days of the relevant invoice. No notification within 30 days will mean acceptance of such increase. Cymphony reserve the right to amend the cost of the provision of services at any time to include requesting a further, interim, set up fee and/or an increase in the call handling or admin fees of the Client if their requirements/service level changes or the workload/volumes increase significantly after the original price was agreed. A notification may be provided in invoice emails or invoices themselves.
46. Any subsequent software, equipment, staff support, mailing, administration, services provided by Cymphony or its own Suppliers to the Client may or may not be subject to a separate agreement without prejudice to these Terms and Conditions.
47. Cymphony shall be entitled forthwith to suspend or terminate its service if any sums become overdue, or if it has reasonable grounds to believe that any aspect of the service is being used for illegal, fraudulent or immoral (in the reasonable opinion of Cymphony) purposes.
48. Cymphony shall be entitled forthwith to suspend or terminate its service if the Client commits any continuing or material breach of the Terms and Conditions or after written notice is given by the Supplier to the Client who fails to remedy the breach within 5 days.
49. Cymphony shall be entitled forthwith to suspend or terminate its service if an encumbrancer takes position or a receiver is appointed over any of the property or assets of the Clients or the Client goes into liquidation or makes a voluntary arrangement with its creditors or becomes subject to an administration order or the Client ceases, or threatens to cease to carry on business. In any such case, all amounts owing to Cymphony shall become immediately due and payable.
50. Cymphony shall be entitled to charge the Client interest at 4% per annum above HSBC Bank plc base rate from time to time on accounts in excess of 7 days overdue.
51. Cymphony reserve the right to recover damages or pursue any other remedy available to it in respect of any breach by the Client of these Terms and Conditions.
53. We shall use reasonable skill and care in providing our contracted services to you. Except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, We expressly disclaim, to the extent permitted by law, any further representations (except misrepresentations made fraudulently), warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill. In particular, We shall not be liable to you for any mistakes made in connection with our call handling, administrative or managed live chat services. Cymphony shall not be liable in contract, tort (including negligence), statutory duty or collaterally or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions for consequential, indirect or special loss or damage or any economic loss (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case whether or not advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred. Our maximum liability in contract, tort (including negligence), statutory duty or collaterally or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and/or Cymphony, shall, in respect of one or more events or series of events (whether connected or unconnected) taking place within any twelve-month period be limited to the lesser of £30 or the sums paid by you in such period. Notwithstanding any provision of these terms and conditions: (i) your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected; (ii) We will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises under Part 1 or section 41 of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
54. If you use Cymphony for any illegal purpose or for any purpose other than that expressly permitted by these terms and conditions or in breach of these terms and conditions you will be liable to indemnify us in full for any loss, liability or cost which We incur that arises from or in connection with any such use or alleged use.
THE SUPPLIER’S RIGHT TO ASSIGN
55. This agreement and all rights under it may be assigned or transferred by the Supplier but not by the Client.
56. This agreement shall be subject to and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England.
57. All rights granted to either of the parties shall be cumulative and no exercise by either of the parties of any right under this agreement shall restrict or prejudice the exercise of any other right granted by this agreement or otherwise available to it.
58. The failure by either party to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms or Conditions of this agreement shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
STATUS OF THE SUPPLIER
59. During the Term the Supplier shall be an independent contractor and not the servant of the Client.
INTERUPTION TO SERVICE
60. The Client accepts and acknowledges that malfunctioning or defective equipment may cause interruption of services, that atmospheric conditions under special circumstances may cause interference to the provision of the services and that calls and data may be routed over national public telecommunications systems and other IT and mobile phone networks beyond the control of Cymphony and Cymphony shall not be liable for.
61. The Client or any of it’s officers, employees or associates may not at any time (either during or within five years of the last provision of service by The Supplier) contract with, employ, reward or pay – either directly or indirectly* – any employee, agent or freelancer introduced by, retained by or in any relationship with The Supplier. Should The Client or any of it’s officers, employees or associates breach this term, a fee of the greater of £3,500 or 12.5% of the employee’s annual total cost to the Client will become payable to The Supplier immediately. The Supplier will invoice the Client for this fee if it has a reasonable suspicion that the Client is in breach of this agreement, if The Client provides evidence in writing that this agreement has not been breached The Supplier will cancel the invoice.
* Including but not limited to other companies controlled by, owned by or associated with the Client or any of the Client’s employees, officers or associates.
62. All disputes or differences which shall at any time arise between the parties whether during the Term or afterwards touching or concerning this agreement or its construction or effect or the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties under or by virtue of it or otherwise or any other matter in any way connected with or arising out of the subject matter of this agreement shall be referred to a single arbitrator to be agreed upon by the parties or in default of agreement to be nominated by the President for the time being of the Charted Institute of Arbitrators in accordance with the Arbitration Acts or any statutory modification or re-enactment of it for the time being in force.
63. The contract for the purchase or sale of Services shall be governed by the laws of England and the Client agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
64. Cymphony reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time in the future, for example due to legislative changes. Clients will be provided with new Terms and Conditions should this become necessary.
65. The Client acknowledges that calls may be monitored and recorded for the purposes of Cymphony employee training and Cymphony service quality enhancements.
66. Cymphony will use reasonable endeavours to store call recordings for a minimum of 4 weeks and messages taken and information from third parties we interact with on your behalf for a minimum of 3 months, however this is not guaranteed. This and other data may be held for longer periods of time and may be archived for longer periods from time to time.